You want to get active and have an impact on the relations between Germany, Poland and Russia? You are socially and politically active, have interest in politics, economics, history or culture and want to become part of our vibrant community? Then don’t hesitate to read through the call and apply for the second Trilateral Youth Forum between Germany, Poland and Russia!
Where? Munich, Germany
When? 1st – 5th of September 2014
Who? Ten young persons from Germany, Poland and Russia each aged between 18 and 26 years
DEADLINE FOR POLAND AND GERMANY EXTENDED UNTIL 20.07, CLOSED FOR RUSSIA!
The goal of the forum is to initiate an open dialogue between young people from Germany, Poland and Russia and to enable them to contribute to the development of sustainable relations between their countries. The forum in Munich offers a highly attractive programme including workshops, excursions and intriguing discussions with renowned figures in media, politics, culture and economy from Germany, Poland and Russia (for more details, please seeprogramme). Moreover, you will have the opportunity to share your opinions and present your ideas to political and diplomatic representatives of the three countries and thereby contribute to a sustainable development of German-Polish-Russian relations in the future.
Please note the following details regarding the youth forum:
• The working language of the forum is English, knowledge of Russian, Polish and German is preferred.
• The target group is young people between 18 and 26 years from Germany, Poland and Russia who have taken on responsibility in politics or civil society; particular interest in the relations, cultures and current issues in and between the three countries is a plus.
• The trilateral youth forum will be enriched by the contributions of the participants. After browsing through the programme of the forum please indicate in the application form on which topic you would like to give an impulse presentation.
• Participants’ costs during the forum will be covered. Subject to pending funding decisions the organizers strive to partially compensate participants’ travel costs.
• We expect participants to attend all modules of the Forum. Certificates of participation and reimbursement will be made subject to attendance.
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Please apply by filling out our application form and sending your curriculum vitae. Please also write a short essay on the topic: “German-Polish-Russian relations in 2030” (max. 300words in English; you can be creative here: you could touch upon the state of trilateral relations in 2030, how a project you might have realized could have changed relations in 2030 or even describe different possible scenarios for 2030 etc.) to [email protected] until Sunday, 20 July 2014 (subject: Application Munich Trialogue, file names: CV_Surname First name; GPR_2030_Surname Name).
Please do not hesitate to contact us by sending us an email if you have any queries concerning the application process or the trialogue in general!
We are looking forward to vivid discussions and an unforgettable week with you in Munich!
The organizers of the forum:
DRJUG – Alumni Association of the German-Russian Youth Parliament
Foundation for International Youth Exchanges (Moscow)
Student Union of the University of Warsaw
The Forum cooperates with Ludwig Maximilians University Munich, Georg-von-Vollmar-Academy, University of Warsaw and National Research University Higher School of Economics (Moscow) and is supported by the Bavarian government and the Robert Bosch Foundation
Here are the links to all information you need to know about the Forum and the application process:
Programme of the Forum: http://tinyurl.com/ophvpl3
Information about Trilateral Youth Forum and last year’s meeting in Warsaw: http://tinyurl.com/jwelybg
Don’t forget to submit your short essay (300 words max.) on the issue “German-Polish-Russian relations in 2030” together with your CV to our email [email protected]
Feel free to contact us in case you have any questions under [email protected] Share this information with your friends who might find it interesting too!