Everybody who likes to help, everybody for whom the ideals of Polish Solidarity are important and everybody who isinterested in the life of the city Gdańsk can become a volunteer at the opening of the European Solidarity Centre on the 30th-31st of August. The Regional Volunteer Centre in Gdansk supports us in conducting the recruitment of volunteers by sharing their experience and back office.
We invite you to participate as a volunteer in the “Opening of ECS”.
– clothes – all volunteers will wear identical clothes,
– trainings/workshops to be participated by all volunteers,
– program materials – materials necessary for the proper performance of the tasks of the volunteer,
– public transport – volunteers will be provided with a possibility of using zero-fare public transport in Gdansk,
– food – every volunteer will get a hot meal during a work day,
– accident insurance – Each of the volunteers will be provided with insurance against accidents between30th-31st August 2014,
– certificate – every volunteer will get a certificate specifying his/her scope of duties.