The EU Delegation to Armenia is seeking an individual for the position of a trainee in the Political, Economic, Press and Information Section. The duration of this non-remunerated traineeship is up to 6 months starting from October 2014.
BASIC FUNCTION OF POSITION
The scope of the work includes but not limited to the following:
- Contribute to political and economic reporting
- Attend meetings, seminars and write reports
- Provide input for and independently execute tasks set by the Head of Section
- Do research on various topics
- Support tasks in the Delegation during visits or other events
- Liaise with third parties under the supervision of the Head of Section
- Relevant university education or final year undergraduate student
- Work experience not exceeding a year
- Some knowledge of EU-Armenia relations
- Fluent in English and Armenian*; good working knowledge of Russian
- Computer literacy
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interview. Interested candidates must submit a CV and a motivation letter to the following email address: [email protected]
Deadline for submission of applications: September 10, 2014, 18:00 Yerevan time.
*For EU member state citizens the requirement of Armenian language knowledge is waived.