Contest for the best projects of cross-border cooperation organized under the Eastern Europe Initiatives Congress is designed for all creative entities without any legal limitations, including cultural institutions, non-governmental organizations, informal artistic groups, individuals, local authorities, business entities, both from the EU and the Eastern Partnership countries.
The main objective of this contest is to develop cross-border cooperation and to exchange good practices and experiences in the field of project initiatives of development nature implemented in the area of Eastern Europe. During the preparation of contest assumptions the organisers were following the rules of openness, equality and availability towards all of the submitters regardless of their forms of activity, country or range of taking action and status of the entity entering the contest.
One Grand Prize and Honourable Mentions will be given in each of the 7 categories of the Contest. The presentation of the awarded projects during the Congress will allow to pass on the best practices of implementing joint projects with partners from the Eastern Partnership countries. Examples of good practices will be presented in the EEIC promotional folder.
The deadline for submitting projects is June 30, 2015.
The contest concerns to projects covered by one of the seven thematic categories:
- good governance – concerns projects implemented in the last 3 years with an important element of rising the institutional quality of public administration work;
- civil society – concerns projects implemented in the last 3 years with an important element of developing civil society;
- culture – concerns cultural projects implemented in the last 3 years with an important element of exceeding the borders of cultural dimensions – in any possible form (for example – artistic projects, exchanges or residencies of creators, organisation of cultural events, translations, transfer of know-how, exchange of ideas);
- tourism – concerns projects implemented in the last 3 years with an important element of development of tourism;
- education – concerns projects implemented in the last 3 years with an important element of development of informal, school or academic education;
- environmental protection – concerns projects implemented in the last 3 years with an important element of environmental protection and sustainable development promotion;
- heritage – concerns projects implemented in the last 3 years with an important element of protection, preservation and promotion of cultural and/or historical heritage.
Online registration You can find here: CONTEST FORM.
More information and the details related to submissions are available in the CONTEST REGULATION.
In case of questions or concerns related to submitting for the contest please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.